Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The job situ

So, I didn't get the job at my former work place. But, the good news is that they really liked me and want me to work there, they just can't offer me a job right now. That's okay. I was feeling kind of rushed about it all. I didn't expect that they would give me that job anyway- someone else has been doing it well for 3 years. She deserves it. But this helped me get my foot in the door.
Another school I applied to sent me a generic "thank you but we got a large pool of qualified applicants, please try again another time" letter. I'm hoping to get good news from the other place I applied in California (I really want to work there). And I haven't heard back from the place I'm at now. But I kind of assume they'll give me an interview.

2 comments:

Coffee-Drinking Woman said...

Good luck! Job searching can be soul-sucking... That's my experience, anyway.

concretegodmother said...

california?! yeah! :-) keep us posted so we can pray for that interview (she said, not at all selfishly).