Tuesday, September 18, 2007

In my dreams

Last night I had a dream that I was in Oklahoma. Then today, just now, a man from OK walked into my office. Luckily he wasn’t the man in my dream. Or even one of the men. Yes, there were several. And here’s where the story gets interesting….
Last night I dreamt about the Pioneer Woman and Marlboro Man. Yep. I’m that addicted to her blog that in my sleep, H and I and the kids went to visit them on their ranch. I don’t know where that ranch is in real life, but in my dream it was Oklahoma, which made me happy because it was about 2 hours away from my house and I really liked MM and PW and H did, too. A lot. They were going to be a couple friend. PW and I went shopping while H hung out at the house, and then I sat outside with the guys and flirted harmlessly with Tim, her pesky brother-in-law. I really wanted to flirt with MM, but I didn’t think PW would like that.

Then the dream surrealized as we realized that a Korean man was trying to steal our stuff to sell so he and his son could eat, and I sat him down and tried to explain to him, IN KOREAN, that he only needed to ask us for food and we’d be happy to give him some. Unfortunately, even in my dreams I can’t remember very much Korean at all. I think I might have said “hello.” (Anyong haseo).
I didn’t see PW and MM after that. But I woke up happy that I’d made some new friends. I’ll warn those of you thinking of clicking on her blog- it’s addictive. Completely. Enjoy.

No comments: