Friday, October 05, 2012

"You're smarter than you think."

Just when I'm about to give up on my daily fortunes, they come out with a doozy. I've been hearing this from various people lately, or at least variations of it which include "you know more than you think you do." It's all encouragement to get me through my PhD exams. I scheduled them yesterday. In the next two weeks, starting next Thursday, I'll have three 24 hour periods in which to write papers on each of my fields. I get the questions at 10:00 a.m. and return the paper the next morning by 10:00 a.m. Thank goodness for email, so I don't have to waste time driving around.
The doctor just diagnosed me with allergies- they are horrible!- and set me up with sudafed and some natural nasal spray so that Sami doesn't get a body full of drugs. I'm also going to start taking a Vitamin B complex to give me energy and help my brain work! Pray for clarity of mind for me as I prepare and then dive in.
Thanks.

No comments: