Saturday, January 31, 2009

Healing

Everyone seems almost back to normal health wise. H is still congested and cloggy, but the kids have no fevers and just the residue of colds. My only complaint left is my sciatic nerve issue. After a month of physical therapy, I haven't shown sufficient improvement. It's better than it was, and some days are better than others, but I need to be more mobile. The next step is going back to the dr. and maybe getting an MRI. The PT thought steroids would help. I recoiled at the idea of anything that would produce facial hair, but he assured me that a cortison shot woudldn't. So that's one idea. The other is oral steroids. Those might have hairier side effects.
Maybe next week I'll have something more interesting to write about. But I'll try to avoid the topic of work, which will just raise my stress levels.

No comments: