Monday, October 08, 2007

Cowkids

Two little cowboys- 2 and 4, I think. You have to scroll down the page a bit to see them. I want to know how they stay on. Ali, 2, clung to me when I put him on a tiny pony walking in a circle around a pole. I finally had to take him off. Leila was riding the biggest horse in the line, and she sat proudly and well. This was at the Richardson City Fountain Plaza Festival- a cowboy theme this year. This was the second time the two of them had been on ponies- and no camera either time. The first time was this summer in California at the Farmer's market down the hill from my parent's house. At that one the only crying was that Leila got to ride first and then he got to ride- they were belted on and led up the sidewak up and down the block. Maybe Ali just didn't like the butt of the pony in front of him the second time. Hmmmm.

No comments: