Thursday, February 13, 2014

Raccoons

I made the mistake of reminding Sami about the Raccoons on his footie pajamas yesterday. He had been wearing the pjs for a couple of days, having put them on willingly after his Monday night bath. Shortly after, he began pulling at his pajamas. "I don't wear re...." he said. I couldn't understand what he was talking about. I told him his pajamas weren't red. He continued to fuss about it. Then he stopped, but right before dinner, he came back to it. This time I understood what he said, "I don't wear raccoons!" It might have been a ploy just to get naked, because he didn't like it when I put another shirt on him, but I made him wear his clothes because it's just too cold to be running around as God intended. That will have to wait till summer.

No comments: