I was looking for a crystal ball the other day when trying to decide if I should accept the offer on my house or not. In the end, I did accept it, the inspection was the other day, and they didn't ask us to do anything too expensive. So, it looks like once I sign this, we go to pending. Hurray!
Hopefully tonight I dream about a good house to offer on next. One that we offered on last week got three offers, and they took the one with no contingencies. I mostly wanted it just to be done with the whole house hunting process!