Saturday, September 03, 2011

Random bits and pieces.


I did some sewing this summer and finally added a towel to the bottom of Ali's bath towel so that he wouldn't need two. I'd done Leila's a couple of years ago. She wasn't such an enthusiastic model.
I know I've said this before, but it bears saying again- this baby is the kickingest baby ever! I think s/he is trying to exit the womb with a yellow belt in Tae Kwon Do.


The sibling rivalry has already begun.
Part of the test involved breaking a board with a kick- you can see the two pieces in their handds. (Luckily there are no boards in my womb!)

Also, I've finally figured out why women are so keen on marrying "Greek gods." It isn't the sculpted abs, golden tans and beautiful faces- it's their ability to birth children, fully grown, from their foreheads!

No comments: