Friday, April 02, 2010

At the playground




The other day the kids and I went over to a friend's apartment to do a photo shoot at the playground there. It has a wonderful merry-go-round, and old metal slide, and some rustic swings. Tio Scott joined us after a bit for fun and cupcakes.
The photo shoot is for the series "Landscapes of Childhood" that I'm working on. Soon you can see it at my website- when it finally gets up and running.
Scroll down to "Imaginative Play" for a new photo of the octopus banana.

3 comments:

concretegodmother said...

i LOVE the swing photo! the angle, the focus, the subject, the colors -- yummy!

Lomagirl said...

Thanks! I need to post more photos, more often!

Anonymous said...

I'm loving your blog. I'll definitely be following.

Feel free to check out mine. I think you'll especially love it:

http://theboyfriendshopper.blogspot.com/